PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASES MADE ONLINE VIA WWW.VEGA.AM WEBSITE
Under the present Terms and Conditions
"We" and "us" mean “vega.am”.
"You" means the person who is placing the order.
Online purchases of products made on vega.am website are strictly subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms"). By purchasing the products offered by vega.am, you agree to the present Terms. You also agree to use the products and goods purchased in accordance with the present Terms.
Please read our Terms carefully before completing your purchase.
- 1.Products and goods may be purchased through the www.vega.am(“Site”) website by credit or debit card, online payment systems, or cash payment.
- 2.By completing and submitting an online order through the Site, you are making an offer to purchase the products subject to the present Terms, which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
- 3.Online purchases made via the Site shall be considered as completed once we or our built-in automated system have processed your payment and sent an email to you confirming your purchase, which shall constitute an acceptance of your offer.
- 4.All prices and fees include any applicable taxes and the value added tax.
- 5.Products sold can be returned according to the law of the Republic of Armenia.
- 6.We will not be responsible in the event that you make any error when making online purchases.
- 1.We believe that purchase of products through www.vega.am is absolutely secure. We use the latest industry standard encryption technology to ensure the safety of visitors personal information. All ordering information (including names and credit card details) is encrypted for maximum security. Credit card and billing information cannot be traced throughout the process of online purchasing.
- 2.All information received by us through registration or making a purchase on the Site shall be gathered in accordance with our Confidentiality Policy. We reserve the right to keep and process your information for marketing purposes.
- 1.We reserve the right to amend the present Terms from time to time. New Terms shall be posted on the Site. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms, do not place any further orders on the Site. The present Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Armenia, and you and we agree to use the Armenian courts to settle any disputes that may arise. Should any part of the present Terms become invalid, the remainder shall remain legally valid and enforceable.